Tuesday, October 2, 2007

"some people claim there's a woman to blame..."

Ben Affleck is saying his romance with Jennifer Lopez was bad for his career because their relationship was such a tabloid spectacle. Obviously, "Gigli" was bad for his career, but he can't really blame that on J-Lo... "Jersey Girl" didn't help either, nor did "Daredevil" (so is that the fault of new wife Jennifer Garner, then?). Or MAYBE he was just never that good without Matt Damon anyway - dude sidekicked his way to an Oscar...
I confess, I'm a hypocrite - all my passwords used to be ben4ever and I had fansite dedicated to Ben Affleck. He was so sexy in Armageddon, my grade 8 hormones could hardly handle it.

Still, childhood-crush aside, don't blame others for your shortcomings. Especially when those others (ie. J-Lo) have their own problems. Exhibit A: She married a Mexican Frankenstein. Exhibit B: Her recent stage outfits. Exhibit C: Her own "career" problems/absence.

No comments: