Tuesday, May 27, 2008

when you run out of male low-lifes to date...


Now that Lindsay Lohan is engaged to DJ Samantha Ronson, hopefully the world can put an end some of those ridiculous rumours. Do I mean those rumours that Lindsay Lohan is a whore? Oh no no, not those rumours – I have no doubt that those stand true. I mean the rumours that hot lesbian couples exist. They don’t. And if you boys are getting all hot and bothered by this latest celebrity coupling news, please see the inserted photo as evidence.

Please note that I love Ellen and Portia. They both have abundances of charm and I think they’re fantastic. But I don’t think there are pictures of them smattered on 14 year old boys’ walls. And I don’t think there will be any male bedroom fantasies about LiLo and saMANtha either.

I love how LiLo packs more drama into a week than a year of bad reality tv. And I love how Wilmer Valderama turned out to be the high point of her dating career.

No comments: