Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Zelda forest nypmh does Hollywood


Usually, I heart SJP. I even just like saying SJP (even if my boyfriend makes fun of me - I think it just makes me nostalgic for the days of JTT). When it comes to fashion, SJP can do no wrong - even when she does wrong. She is as big as an actress can be with no (straight) male fan following whatsoever, so she is deserving of my admiration.


Well, SJP has betrayed me and the rest of her loyal fashion followers. Not only did she wear a dress in crayola shade "puke green" - which is a forgiveable fashion folly, for those keeping score - but she topped it off with a.... hat? Is that a hat? I guess so, but the thing is God-awful. And no points for matching the feather detail on the hat to the feather detail on the dress.


I was hoping that SJP's Sex and the City red carpet appearances were going to be as good as Gwyneth's return for Iron Man (amazing - google it). But with the exception of the layered long chain necklaces, I've been pretty darn disappointed thus far... I will obviously continue to follow and update on this breaking story (single tear).

No comments: